If you’re a musician that has finely honed your craft and are ready to share your music with the world, there are a few major stumbling blocks along the way:
- Learning how to set up your home studio in a spare bedroom, basement, garage, or other space isn’t easy. There’s equipment to buy, including a computer, an audio interface, microphones, monitor speakers, MIDI controllers, stands, cables, and more. Then, you’ll need Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software like Ableton, Pro Tools, or Reaper, plus a whole galaxy of audio plugins to choose from.
- After all that is figured out, you’ll need to evaluate your home studio space. What will you use your room(s) for? You’ll need to treat and/or soundproof your space to create an optimal recording environment in the comfort of your home.
- Finally, you’ll want to start using all the cool gear you bought to record your music in your newly outfitted space. To do that, you’ll need the right education in order to avoid years of headaches.
Researching how to set up your home studio can be daunting and leave you not knowing where to begin. If you’re on a limited budget, you’ll want to make every dollar count. I know the feelings of hesitation and self-doubt that go along with starting a new hobby with as much depth and nuance as home recording, because I’ve been there myself.
I’m Here To Help
As an experienced home and professional studio musician, producer, and engineer, people ask me questions all the time about how to get started making music at home. In our Home Studio Enthusiasts Facebook group, we have thousands of home studio producers asking questions and helping one another out. I have found over time that people tend to ask a lot of the same questions about how to set up your home studio. That’s why I decided to write and publish a FREE eBook, Start Your Home Studio Today: Pick the Right Gear, Set Up Your Studio and Start Recording Today!
What’s In The Book?
- In the first chapter, I provide even an absolute beginner with a working knowledge of all of the equipment you’ll need, plus make a bunch of recommendations for gear to help you get started.
- In the second chapter, you’ll learn about the different rooms found in a professional studio and how to emulate them in your home environment, whether you’re setting up in a single room or several.
- The third chapter is a repository of links to educational resources to help you master the craft of home music production.
Learn How To Set Up Your Home Studio
Though I could easily charge for the knowledge contained in this book, I’ve decided to provide Start Your Home Studio Today for FREE to help people navigate the complicated process of selecting gear and setting up their home studio space. No catches, no gotchas, just 60 pages of free info for beginners. I’m here to help you avoid some of the more common inspiration-killing missteps that tend to plague beginners in this wonderful hobby. What took me years to build could take you just a few short weeks with the proper guidance, and I’m here to help.
If you’d like your FREE copy of the book, just enter your email below and click the button. You’ll get a confirmation email at the address you entered. (Check your spam folder if you don’t receive it within a few minutes.) Click the confirmation link in your email, then you’ll receive another email shortly with the link to download the book.
Once you’ve got the book, we’d love it if you joined us in our Facebook group for Home Studio Enthusiasts, where myself and thousands of other musicians are available to answer any questions you have and clear up any confusion. Also, I would invite you to browse my ever-growing library of How-To’s, in-depth Reviews, and News about gear and plugin sales here on my website.
There’s a lot to learn, but I’m here to help. What are you waiting for? Enter your email below, download my FREE eBook, and Start Your Home Studio Today!